Continued disatisfaction with "Customer Service" at ADVANCED ACCESS

There is growing concern that Advanced Access is not a good choice for those real estate agents searching for a website provider. This is a forum for those disatisfied customers.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Why I think Advanced Access Sucks

Great post on why Advance Access sucks by BlueRoof 360

Here's some contact info from the remarks:

I spent almost 6 years with Advanced Access and after seeing things rapidly
fall apart since the departure of John Morris, I finally resigned in December.
The only thing I can tell you is good luck. You’re going to need it. The
Customer Service Director doesnt actually deal with customers, and the General
Manager (previously known as the President - pre Dominion Enterprises who is now
being shopped by Landmark by the way, owner of Dominion Homes Media) doesnt
understand the needs of his clients and according to the final Newsletter I
received as an employee ‘07 was the most profitable year in the company’s
history! No mention of the fact that what was the heart of the company has
jumped ship seeing the iceberg ahead.
In case you want it, the phone number
for Justin Davis is
714-685-5128 Office Direct
Aron Spegon is the
Director of Customer Service (no number available, lol)
And if you’re
interested in who is in charge of denying you your money back even though your
site is not up 3 months into your contract you can call the “Director of Sales”
Casey Griswold 714-685-5135. Office Direct - in charge of sales and quality
control. Has the last say in who is able to receive a refund on their 30 day
money back guarantee.

3 comments:

Advanced Access said...

Hello there! :)

My name is Anna Bourland; I have worked for Advanced Access since 2000. I have seen the post you referenced, and personally commented there, though, my comments have since been deleted.

A lot has changed since that post was written over a year ago. Contracts and cancelations do not work the way that has been written about anymore. We have improved the process to focus on the needs of the client 100%.

The contact information given is actually not correct, and, of course, our Director of Customer Service has a phone number. If you need to reach someone here, you can feel free to contact me on my direct line at 714-685-5125. I am more than happy to assist you.

I am saddened that this new blog has been started with misinformation, but I am happy to answer any questions you have so that the information can be correct.

I completely understand being frustrated with a company who has provided you service, but I would venture to say the goal is to have any outstanding issues resolved. That's what I have come to offer; please contact me - I would be glad to help you.

Anna Bourland
Web Marketing and Public Relations Manager
abourland[at]advancedaccess[dot][com]
714-685-5125

Jade456 said...

Having been a client of Advanced Access from 2000 to 2007, I can vouch for SOME of the issues mentioned here. However, I can also vouch for Anna's commitment to great customer service. I had dealt with her on several issues and they were all resolved to my satisfaction. If she says things have changed, you can take that to the bank. Worse case, you can always contact her directly. I know she will take care of whatever issue you have.

Joe Vickers said...

I was an Advanced Access client 2 years ago and switched to Property Minder. I just received a call from Advanced Acess asking for 10 minutes of my time to see how they had improved. I was, of course, passed to a closer who said he'd show me online what they now offer and offer me some "today only" deals to switch. Whe I said I'd be willing to listen and look at what they offer, but would never make a "today only" buy-Ron hung up on me!